Las Vegas Hotel & Travel
Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Registration, keynotes, and all concurrent sessions will take place inside the conference hotel.
The conference has blocked a limited number of specially discounted hotel rooms at this primary conference hotel, where Registration and all concurrent sessions will be held.
Please support your conference by reserving your room at this hotel. If the reserved block of discounted rooms and not booked, the conference must pay a sizable penalty. Thank you.
Bally’s Las Vegas is ideal for those who appreciate classic hotels in Las Vegas, right in the center of the Strip. While it captures the feel of Old Vegas, these rooms have upgraded room amenities like flat-screen TVs, docking stations and pillow-top beds..
Special Hotel Rates
- Special discounted hotel rates have been secured for attendees
- To receive this special rate, hotel reservations must be made by the early registration date.
- You must identify yourself as a conference attendee to receive the special rate
- Only a limited block of rooms are available at this rate, so be sure to book early!
|Room Type||Single/Double Rate|
|Standard Guest Room||$130 USD|
|*Rates do not include taxes or hotel fees.|
RESORT FEE: A daily resort fee of $18.00 per room, per night plus the current Clark County room tax of 12% (tax is subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rates above. This fee includes:
- Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls)
- Two (2) guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (does not include use of the spa)
- In-room internet access to include two (2) devices per room per day (property-wide and inter-property roaming available at that property for an additional fee.)
Unless otherwise specified, the resort fee will be posted to the individual’s room account.
ADDITIONAL PERSON: Additional persons will be charged a rate of $30.00 per person, per night with a maximum of four (4) additional persons allowed per room.
Only a limited block of rooms are available at this rate, so be sure to book early!
To make your discounted reservations, click the following link: Bally’s Las Vegas or mention the conference when you contact:
3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Conference attendees can access the site below to book, modify, or cancel a reservation until September 10, 2018. You can also call to book your stay at 877-603-4390.
E-Learn 2018 Reservations: https://aws.passkey.com/go/SBAAC8
For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, they may call our Reservation Center at 800-358-8777 to secure a reservation on your group block. The group is listed as AACE E-Learn 2018. Callers may also use your group code to identify the group, SBAAC8.
Points of interest
The variety of attractions in Greater Vancouver can keep visitors entertained for days, for example:
- World-famous Las Vegas Strip
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- High Roller Ferris Wheel
- Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- The Mob Museum
- Fremont Street Experience
- Hoover Dam
Las Vegas Weather: October
- The weather in Las Vegas, USA continues to cool down in October, when the autumn season is in full swing. October highs average 82°
- Daylight hours are approximately 6:45 am – 6:00 pm
- Current Weather in Las Vegas
AIR: McCarran International Airport (LAS) is located less than 15 minutes from The Las Vegas Strip and the conference hotel.
LAS is an international airport servicing most major airlines.
LAS has many ground transportation options including train, bus, hotel shuttle service, and taxi. See www.mccarran.com/Transportation.