Amsterdam Hotel & Travel
All conference sessions will take place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel.
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel will serve as the conference venue and official accommodations for attendees. All conference sessions will take place at the conference hotel.
Special discounted hotel rates have been secured for EdMedia participants at the conference hotel.
*Rates include breakfast and in-room internet. Rates do not include all taxes or applicable hotel fees.
|All rates are in Euros.|
|To receive the special rate, you must identify yourself as part of the EdMedia Group.|
The hotel has a limited number of family rooms which allow for 3+ guests. These rooms can be booked for €399. Check availability HERE.
A dedicated website is now available for EdMedia attendees to book your stay at the conference hotel. Please make your reservations HERE.
Traveling to Amsterdam
AIR: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, is located 20 minutes from Amsterdam city and approximately 9 miles south-west of the center of Amsterdam in Haarlemmermeer municipality. This is an international airport connecting to many notable European airports. It is the home base for many intercontinental airlines. Learn more at https://www.airport-ams.com.
GROUND: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol has many ground transportation options including train, bus, hotel shuttle service, and taxi.
- Take a bike ride! There are over 800,000 bicycles in Amsterdam. Cycling in Amsterdam is a way of life, made easier by the city’s unbeatable network of cycle routes and flat landscape.
- Visit the Museumplein, home to the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and the Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art. Museumplein is the cultural beating heart of Amsterdam.
- Float along the canals by guided boat tour to really get under the fabric of the city, and learn lots of fascinating facts along the way – such as why the tilting homes along the canals are known as “dancing houses.”
- Visit the Anne Frank House. See the Prinsengracht house where diarist Anne Frank and her family hid from the Nazis for two years after feeling persecution in Germany.
- Journey out to see windmills! Just 25 minutes from center center is Zaanse Schans, a free open-air museum open year round. Walk through the beautiful outdoor park with a collection of historical windmills and visit the souvenir shops or see clogs being made..
Click here for many more ideas of things to do!
Food and restaurant recommendations are coming soon!